Black Ash burl

Customgripper

Reaction score
First name
Curt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
we take... our feet. not a criticism but an observation that i first noticed in my own pictures but when i saw Kevin's feet in his flip flops :bad: I made a conscious decision to not take pics of my feet. I have not always been successful but I strive to be.
Whenever Curt posts a pic I am reminded I'm a caveman with a camera.

View attachment 248846
These are some of Dean's works. I have all the issues of FINELIGHT from back in the 80's and I still refer to them.

FINELIGHT.JPG

Dean Collins.JPG

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
we take... our feet. not a criticism but an observation that i first noticed in my own pictures but when i saw Kevin's feet in his flip flops :bad: I made a conscious decision to not take pics of my feet. I have not always been successful but I strive to be.
Whenever Curt posts a pic I am reminded I'm a caveman with a camera.

View attachment 248846
I notice the flip flops too, but wasn't around when Keven was. Mostly from a couple guys from Florida, one no longer participating on WB, really miss him though, and one from San An Tony O.:lol2: There are more than those 3 but have become immune to seeing pictures with their feet in them. I do my best to keep my feet out of pictures also, but have failures every now and then. I found the best way to eliminate feet in the pics is to zoom in a little where you can't capture the feet. ............... Jerry (in Tucson)

Last edited: