**ENDED** 1.5x1.5x6 turning stock

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
I have a few olive grained white ash blanks 1.5"sq. to 1.75 sq. from 5.75"-8" long. Wife has camera so can't post pictures until tonight if all works out...

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
I have lots of tiger maple in sizes up to 12/4 square. Let me know if you want photos.
Also have some 8/4 extremely curly white ash.

Last edited:

Bean_counter

Reaction score
First name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have lots of tiger maple in sizes up to 12/4 square. Let me know if you want photos.
Also have some 8/4 extremely curly white ash.

As long as it is reasonably priced I am interested. Not much money in the handles I’m making for things

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
If you'd have posted this a few days ago, I could've used a bigger box and sent some cherry and walnut along.

lonewolf

Reaction score
First name
Martin
Are you looking for figured or plain . In the cheap I have walnut cherry hard maple sapale

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Here are photos of typical curly white ash and tiger maple I have. I cut these for another client. For 1.5 x 1.5 x 6 the price will be $3 per blank plus actual shipping.
Can fit a lot of these in a Regional Rate A box which will cost about $7.50 to ship to Texas. @Bean_counter

@Nature Man the cost to ship a Regional Rate A box with up to 15 lbs to CA is about $10.50.

IMG_0350.jpeg

IMG_0803.jpg

lonewolf

Reaction score
First name
Martin
Could cut that size in any quantity for a buck ea. Can't do pics till later this evening.

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
If you're make handles for carving tools, I have some Swiss Made handles I bought years ago as spares for my carving tools. Could let those go for $2.50 each. They were made in Switzerland by Pfeil for their carving tools.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Looking forward to seeing them

Well, see the camera was on the wrong setting, joy. These are 3 years old, waxed ends. Not sure how many you wanted. Can take pictures again if desired. Had plans to have them made into duck calls, but no one offered when I asked 2 years ago. My truck burned up 2 weeks and someone got my one credit card, so am looking to sell.

034.JPG 033.JPG 032.JPG 031.JPG

Bean_counter

Reaction score
First name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here are photos of typical curly white ash and tiger maple I have. I cut these for another client. For 1.5 x 1.5 x 6 the price will be $3 per blank plus actual shipping.
Can fit a lot of these in a Regional Rate A box which will cost about $7.50 to ship to Texas. @Bean_counter

@Nature Man the cost to ship a Regional Rate A box with up to 15 lbs to CA is about $10.50.

View attachment 156522

View attachment 156523

What do you think would be the cost for a box full? Just curious not familiar with that size of box. These will be for handles like for ice cream scoops, meat flippers and the like.