• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

2021 Winter Pen Blank Swap

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I don't think Spurger TX has any redlights much less a post office and it's going the wrong way!
But does it have a BBQ place/ - that'll put it on the map - who cares about a post office or redlight when there's BBQ to be had?

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Its been sitting in Spurger for 10 days, and has not moved. Here is the web info for them if you want to call and see why it is not at your house yet.

1618056668161.png

Bean_counter

Reaction score
First name
Michael
Glad it wasn’t only me. I’m telling you post office has been as slow as I’ve ever seen it. Open a case against them it’s the only way I could get a package going again last month.

jasonb

Sawdust = man glitter
Reaction score
First name
Jason
I can call the PO on Monday, what is the tracking number? Backup plan is I get another box going.

Arn213

craM de la craM # RipJack City!
Reaction score
First name
Arn
^this tracing method actually does work as this puts it up front for them and they make it a priority- you will typically get a call from them. You have to watch the tracking number and see what it says. Don’t give up on it and if nothing happens, reopen it again. I am always at the recipient side when these things occur and the shipper has to be the one leaning at the post office. The one lengthy experienced I have had was the seller sent a presentation portfolio via media mail! I paid and asked for priority. It worked out in the end after several trace search and over a month or so- it was found and I received it.

Last edited:

jasonb

Sawdust = man glitter
Reaction score
First name
Jason
Almost got the backup box packed and ready to ship. The new box will be full of character and signature pieces. Some blanks may showcase metal staining (no additional charge) and may still have the metal attached aka hybrid blanks.

:sofa:

20210412_190242.jpg

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Almost got the backup box packed and ready to ship. The new box will be full of character and signature pieces. Some blanks may showcase metal staining (no additional charge) and may still have the metal attached aka hybrid blanks.

View attachment 207043
Alrighten!!!! Can I be first on the list. Got some LVL i'd lke to add!!

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Wait! I know who does Yellawood's ad promotions. Bet I could get some of that yella stuff from them!!

Bean_counter

Reaction score
First name
Michael

View attachment 207043
Might want to rethink that have you seen the price for tuba fours lately?