2021 Winter Pen Blank Swap

jasonb

Sawdust = man glitter
Reaction score
First name
Jason
Hope all is well Lou, I was wondering if it was something like that since you are always on top of your game here.

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
The box departed yesterday for Baytown, TX which is a suburb of Houston....Did you realize that the first word said on the moon was "Houston"?

Let's hope the box doesn't get lost in Texas again :cool:

2021 blank swap map11.png

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
If Barry is kidding, we should be seeing a picture before too long...

If Barry is not, can you imagine the look on the face of the theif when they open the small, heavy box and discover a bunch of small sticks of wood!:wow: :lol2:

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
If Barry is kidding, we should be seeing a picture before too long...

If Barry is not, can you imagine the look on the face of the theif when they open the small, heavy box and discover a bunch of small sticks of wood!:wow: :lol2:
Wonder which one it is!!! eeny meeeny minny moe

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
For Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, we need two more options.

So, option 3, someone was sending Barry a fresh carcass for mounting, and in his absence, both the carcass and the blanks got stored in the freezer.

Option 4, Barry owes someone, something, and that someone is holding the blanks hostage until he pays up.

Now we have four options and can really play the game! My pick is miny!

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
It's eeny. lots of stuff going down right now, root canal, cataract surgery pre op, Greg got his table saw sold before me and on and on. Hopefully it will be in the mail on Tuesday to @Bob Ireland

1620617547955.png

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
The box/bag has survived another trip to Texas and will soon depart for Fulton, NY. Fulton boasts a 2010 census population of a whopping 11,896....wonder if they have a post office :ponder: The city gets it's name from Robert Fulton, inventor of the steamboat.

If you are following along....and I wonder because this thread is so quiet, here is the updated map.

2021 blank swap map12.png

Bob Ireland

Reaction score
First name
Bob
And here I thought it was just another one of those urban legends (like Bigfoot - people talk about it on the internet, show you pictures, go on about its greatness, yet until you see it for yourself, you just can't believe it). Well here it is and as quick as it is here, it will soon be vanishing yet again to hopefully be seen by someone else.

2021 Penblank Swap.JPG

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
Well the box should be vanishing from NY soon if it already hasn't. Next stop is back to Texas in San Antonio where, If you want to get technical, it’s illegal to flirt or respond to someone’s advances with the eyes or hands. Not sure what that means but it’s law in SA...I wonder if this law applies to @Tony who may have trouble looking someone straight in the eyes due to vertical deficiencies :ponder:

2021 blank swap map13.png

Mike Hill

Board Whoarder
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Whatever it means - it never stopped us. In Texas, in my day, we held our wimmen when we danced! Look up Kim Tomes sometime - I danced with her twice one Thursday night at Lakeview in 1977 - may have been 1978. I decided to ask the prettiest girl to dance and I lived through the ordeal - nor was I arrested.