2021 Winter Pen Blank Swap

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
The box will soon take a trip to Logan, OH where Ohio became the latest state to officially outlaw sex with animals after Gov. John Kasich signed a bill that, among other things, prohibits selling animals for sex. I wonder...is this becoming a thing with animals :ponder:

Two more legs in the trip to go :dance2:
2021 blank swap map16.png

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
The box will soon take a trip to Logan, OH where Ohio became the latest state to officially outlaw sex with animals after Gov. John Kasich signed a bill that, among other things, prohibits selling animals for sex. I wonder...is this becoming a thing with animals :ponder:

Two more legs in the trip to go :dance2:
View attachment 210110
We had a guy move here from Texas. I think it is a cowboy thing when they are alone on the range and nothing but cows or sheep.

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
As soon as the box is in the hands of the USPS it will be off to our final destination, Wytheville Virginia. This small town, with a population under 10,000, had a strategic importance during the American Civil War. Wytheville , was attacked in 1863 (Toland's Raid) and 1865 (Stoneman's 1865 Raid). It is also named after one of the original signors of the Declaration of Independence.

Here is the final map...
2021 blank swap map17.png

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
As soon as the box is in the hands of the USPS it will be off to our final destination, Wytheville Virginia. This small town, with a population under 10,000, had a strategic importance during the American Civil War. Wytheville , was attacked in 1863 (Toland's Raid) and 1865 (Stoneman's 1865 Raid). It is also named after one of the original signors of the Declaration of Independence.

Here is the final map...
View attachment 210487
Thanks Lou, great job man!

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
My package to Eric is on the way. I want to thank everyone for allowing be to be part of the 2021 pen swap. There are a lot of great blanks in the box. Hope everyone is doing well.

Bee Positive, Bee Safe, and most of all Bee Happy!
Curt

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well the box made it to me so the swap is officially over. Thanks for everyone that participated. Barry, not a one that I started with made it back. A GREAT BIG THANKS to @Lou Currier for his map skills.

20210612_235827.jpg

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
That R13 maple burl looks real good.... :sarcastic: