42 high end spindle cutoffs - half pen blanks, maybe?

Byron Barker

Reaction score
First name
Byron
I actually have some hinoki cut in that set. I'll take pics of the actual box. The one above was the original one. The other has less in it. I'll include some more hinoki and Indian almond/burl. I'll make a list of what is what. I can do 1.50 -2.00 per pen blank just depending on what's in there. Some of that stuff is very rare, like you'd never find it outside Taiwan rare. I also have a Coffin Wood set if that's of interest to you. Just cut it. Shown below

DSC_1239.jpg

DSC_1241.jpg

NCWoodArt

I always get told I have nice wood.
Reaction score
First name
Bill
I actually have some hinoki cut in that set. I'll take pics of the actual box. The one above was the original one. The other has less in it. I'll include some more hinoki and Indian almond/burl. I'll make a list of what is what. I can do 1.50 -2.00 per pen blank just depending on what's in there. Some of that stuff is very rare, like you'd never find it outside Taiwan rare. I also have a Coffin Wood set if that's of interest to you. Just cut it. Shown below

View attachment 198713

View attachment 198714
I will take a few of each of you don’t mind marking on at least of of each wood what it is so I can label it when I get it. I have a bad habit of picking up woods I don’t have and not marking them with species.