**ENDED** 4th of July Moving Package #2

DRW

Reaction score
First name
Dave
HRB. Slabs are 1 5/8” thick Except for the small cap on right, and pen blanks. Guess between 12-15 pounds of HRB. $200 plus shipping.

5DE4CA45-2784-4A9C-8BB3-8A940C257A40.jpeg

quags37

Reaction score
First name
Nick
Taking this and #5. Wanted to update the post to save people the pm's.. my original pm was sent Friday afternoon, and dont want anyone to think I was trying to steal anything out from under them.

Last edited:

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Taking this and #5. Wanted to update the post to save people the pm's.. my original pm was sent Friday afternoon, and dont want anyone to think I was trying to steal anything out from under them.

Next time if you would just post in the thread that you're interested, sending a PM, something to that effect, it will keep things much easier. Thanks!

quags37

Reaction score
First name
Nick
Next time if you would just post in the thread that you're interested, sending a PM, something to that effect, it will keep things much easier. Thanks!
For sure. I actually asked about this one and #5 in the same message. I updated in the #5 thread that a message was sent, just forgot to do the same on this one. My fault!

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
For sure. I actually asked about this one and #5 in the same message. I updated in the #5 thread that a message was sent, just forgot to do the same on this one. My fault!

No worries. Between the two, you got some sweet looking stuff!