A bit of Stress out there.

vegas urban lumber

Reaction score
First name
trev
... and those he really wanted to penalize for transgressions he made moderators.

i got a thorough a$$ chewing from kevin when i first started here, because i was giving to much verbiage to wanting to sell chamise burl when i got some processed. hadn't even tried to sell any and was still called on the carpet for talking about it. I learned a lesson about the level of participation that the group expects from someone in order to fit in the fold as part of the community. in other words all here seam to keep a weary eye on newcomers expecting participation, engagement, trades and purchases along with their selling. that is a good way to level the playing field and keep the rifraff out. i have found several good customers here(sold wood in shapes i would have never imagined) and bought a fair amount of wood that my brother turns into knife scales. seems to be working well for me. but i as well now keep a weary eye on the new snipes who just don't get the culture or haven't read the rules.

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
:texas::texas::texas::texas:I was called to office once for a negative post. Got a pm and with the class of a proud captain he explained where I went wrong. Man was a great leader and I think of him often