• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Curbs, parking lot speed bumps and parking space curb stops cost rich people millions each year.
Boy, you ain't kidding. Church buddy of mine did that to his new Roller Ghost, then a couple of months later to his GT-R. He vows for that not to happen to his Quattroporte, but I think a horse kicked it - he won't tell me how the dent happened.

Last edited:

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Boy, you ain't kidding. Church buddy of mine did that to his new Roller Ghost, then a couple of months later to his GT-R. He vows for that not to happen to his Quattroporte, but I think a horse kicked it - he won't tell me how the dent happened.
Where the SUCKS button.

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
He's got a billion or two laying around - so no biggie. His wife died a couple of years ago and I haven't seen so much of him - so no idea of what he is driving now. He sold his Central Park penthouse (I wonder if @Arn213 decor.....errr.....designed it?) and I think he is spending a lot of time up in CO. He has a small barn on his property in town here and he hired a young lady artist to paint a nativity scene on a huge canvas tarp and he hangs if on the roof of the barn for all to enjoy and rents a gas powered light plant to light it up! 4 or 5 years ago the barn burned down and he got so many people to comment about their sentiments about it that he built a new barn just to hang the nativity scene on (he did not want to be known as the Grinch that stole Brentwood's christmas!) and had the artist refresh the "canvas".

This is what it used to look like

1637699570644.png
1637699654044.png

This is what is looks like now - I think they put the canvas up today - I saw that the lifts were delivered yesterday.

1637699954747.png

Last edited:

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
There are two kinds of people in this world: those that finish what they start and

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Based on the absolutely, unbelievably, staggeringly amazing details in his scroll saw work, I think this might be @Kenbo

1637777580255.png

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
2 Diaries

Wife's Diary:
Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner.
I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.
Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.
I asked him what was wrong. He said. "Nothing".
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him.
He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.'
When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.
Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep. I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.
Husband's Diary:
A one-foot putt, who the hell misses a one-foot putt?...
......................... Jerry (in Tucson)