A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

firemedic

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Jean
I just read through this thread for the first time and I got to say I laughed pretty hard, great stuff. Here's some more Cajun humor:

Thibodeaux da Fisherman.

Thibodeaux was stopped by da game warden in South Louisiana recently with two ice chests full of fish leavin’ a bayou well known for it's fishin’.

The game warden axe Thibodeaux, "Do you have a license to catch dose fish?" Thibodeaux replied "Naw, ma fren, I ain't got none of dem, no. Dese here are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?" Axe da game warden. Thibodeaux said "Ya, avery night I take dese here fish down to da bayou and let dem swim 'round for a while. Den I whistle and dey jump rat back inta dis here ice chest and I take dem home." Da game warden replied. "Dat's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do dat!" Thibodeaux looked at him for a moment and den said, "It's da truth ma' fren. I'll show you. It really works." "Okay, I've GOT to see dis!" Said da game warden.

Thibodeaux poured da fish into da bayou and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to Thibodeaux and said,
"Well?" "Well, what?" Said Thibodeaux. "When are you going to call dem back?" Replied da game warden. "Call who back?" Said Thibodeaux. "The FISH!" Said da game warden. Thibodeaux replied, "What fish?"

:lolol:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Not really a joke but funny none the less. Joe's ticket got me thinking of it.
MONTANA STATE TROOPER
In most of the U.S. there is a policy of checking on any stalled vehicle on the highway when temperatures drop to single digits or below. About 3 AM one very cold morning Mont. state trooper Allan Nixon #658 reponded to a call there was a car off the shoulder of the road outside of Great Falls, Mt. He located the car, stuck in deep snow and with the engine still running. Pulling in behind the car with his emergency lights on, the trooper walked to the driver's door to find an older man passed out behind the wheel with a nearly empty bottle of vodka next to him on the seat. The driver awakened when the trooper tapped on the window. Seeing the lights and the trooper standing next to his car , the man panicked. He jerked the gear shift lever into drive and hit the gas. The cars speedometer was showing 20-30-40 then 50 MPH, but it was still stuck in the snow, wheels spinning. Trooper nixon, having a sense of humor, began running in place next to the speeding (but stationary) car. The driver was totaly freaked, thinking the trooper was auctualy keeping up with him. This goes on for about thirty seconds, then the trooper YELLED. "PULL OVER"
The man nodded, turned his wheel and stopped the engine. Needless to say, the man from N.D. was arrested and is probably still shaking his head over the trooper in Mont. who could run 50 MPH.
Who says troopers do not have a sense of humor????

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Joe
Mike1950 said:
Not really a joke but funny none the less. Joe's ticket got me thinking of it.
MONTANA STATE TROOPER
In most of the U.S. there is a policy of checking on any stalled vehicle on the highway when temperatures drop to single digits or below. About 3 AM one very cold morning Mont. state trooper Allan Nixon #658 reponded to a call there was a car off the shoulder of the road outside of Great Falls, Mt. He located the car, stuck in deep snow and with the engine still running. Pulling in behind the car with his emergency lights on, the trooper walked to the driver's door to find an older man passed out behind the wheel with a nearly empty bottle of vodka next to him on the seat. The driver awakened when the trooper tapped on the window. Seeing the lights and the trooper standing next to his car , the man panicked. He jerked the gear shift lever into drive and hit the gas. The cars speedometer was showing 20-30-40 then 50 MPH, but it was still stuck in the snow, wheels spinning. Trooper nixon, having a sense of humor, began running in place next to the speeding (but stationary) car. The driver was totaly freaked, thinking the trooper was auctualy keeping up with him. This goes on for about thirty seconds, then the trooper YELLED. "PULL OVER"
The man nodded, turned his wheel and stopped the engine. Needless to say, the man from N.D. was arrested and is probably still shaking his head over the trooper in Mont. who could run 50 MPH.
Who says troopers do not have a sense of humor????

Now that was a good one !!!!!!!!!!!

Mandolin

Reaction score
First name
Roger
Two old ladies met up at Walmart. The 1st lady asked, "How have you been? I havn't seen you in a while." "I'm fine," the 2nd lady said, "Except my husband died last week." "What happened?" the 1st lady cried. "Well, it was getting towards supper time, so he walked out to the garden to pull up some carrots and had a massive heart attack." The 1st lady asked "What did you do?" "What could I do," the 2nd lady replied, "I opened a can of english peas."

Mike Jones

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Down around North East Texas, an old cowboy with a big ten-gallon hat walks into a bar and orders a beer. When the bartender returns with the beer, he notices that the cowboy has taken off the hat, and there is a big ol' green bullfrog sitting right on top of his ol' bald head! Bartender says, "Dang!...I thought I had seen it all in here.....how do you explain this?"
And the frog says,........."Well, It all started with a pimple on my ass!"

hardtwist

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Mike Jones said:
Down around North East Texas, an old cowboy with a big ten-gallon hat walks into a bar and orders a beer. When the bartender returns with the beer, he notices that the cowboy has taken off the hat, and there is a big ol' green bullfrog sitting right on top of his ol' bald head! Bartender says, "Dang!...I thought I had seen it all in here.....how do you explain this?"
And the frog says,........."Well, It all started with a pimple on my ass!"

I always wondered, and now we know
Where Texans come from :rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wondered how long it'd be before someone started the Texas jokes. That's why Oklahoma jokes exists, to take the heat off of us Texans.

Why hasn't Texas fallen into the Gulf of Mexico?

Because Oklahoma sucks.

:sarcastic:

Kenbo

Self proclaimed expert of nothing
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
I heard that the television series CSI was going to start a show in the southern states but it was a failure because all the DNA was the same. :yipee:

I might be in trouble for that one. :mocking:

Kenbo

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
Kenbo said:
I heard that the television series CSI was going to start a show in the southern states but it was a failure because all the DNA was the same. :yipee:

Oh, wait a second. I might not be in trouble. I just realized where I am and I'm in pretty tight with the moderator here. :good2:

firemedic

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Jean
Kenbo said:

Man, you wrong for that! hahaha funny as hell though! :lolol:

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Reaction score
First name
david
:irishjig: why do all the trees in ohio lean to the east ---- becuase michigan blows and pittsburg sucks :rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3: duck well for that matter so does my browns :cray::cray::cray: go buckeyes!!!!!

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Traveling salesman's car became stuck in a snow bank during a recent blizzard in the midwest. Took him several hours to make it to the nearest farm house. Frozen half to death he finally reached the front door and knocked. Grizzled old farmer answered and the salesman pleaded for a place to spend the night.

"Sure young fella, I can give ya a place to bunk but I ain't got no daughter for ya to sleep with, like ya always hear about in them farmer's daughter's jokes."

"Oh!'" said the shivering salesman. Then thinking a moment he said, 'Just how far is it to the next farm house?'

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she’s going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank; she has the title, and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank’s president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Rolls into the bank’s underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns and repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says,

“Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely; but we are a little puzzled. We checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is – why would you bother to borrow $5,000?”

The blond replies…..”Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?”

Kenbo

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
CANADIAN GRAFFITI

[attachment=12832]

0XnHN.png