A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

Mike Hill

Board Whoarder
Reaction score
First name
Mike
OK, which of yous'all's was responsible for this?

LACKAWANNA COUNTY, Pa. - Pennsylvania police said they were called to a Home Depot to remove a disorderly couple from the lumber aisle. The couple was performing an exorcism.

The exorcism was reportedly for the dead trees used for lumber.

Last edited:

Herb G.

Reaction score
First name
Herb
I'm so poor, if a trip around the world cost a dime, I couldn't get out of sight.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
OK, which of yous'all's was responsible for this?

LACKAWANNA COUNTY, Pa. - Pennsylvania police said they were called to a Home Depot to remove a disorderly couple from the lumber aisle. The couple was performing an exorcism.

The exorcism was reportedly for the dead trees used for lumber.
This is true. It was at the Dickson City location. Even more surprising, couple was from New Jersey, not California....

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
The Guardians? Seriously? C'mon Cleveland, surely you have more creative ability than that. What's the mascot going to look like - a big statue like something out of a Hobbit movie?

Last edited:

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
The Guardians? Seriously? C'mon Cleveland, surely you have more creative ability than that. What's the mascot going to look like - a big statue like something out of a Hobbit movie?
Certainly can't be a Pit Bull. It would go against the narrative as being the most vicious things on the planet, where in reality, they are about the least aggressive domesticated animal on the planet....... Jerry (in Tucson)

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Space Force personnel are Guardians………..I wonder…..