A Squirrel Tail of sorts

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
Dad and I did a little bushy tail hunting. We were both using 22's and this was 2 afternoons of hunting behind the house. There is fired Squirrel,Squirrel stew,Squirrel and Dumpling that came from the other end of those tails.

IMG_0258.JPG

:cowboy:

Rodney

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
Never eaten squirrel, but I’ve learned to hate the tree rats for the damage they can do to the house... been eyeballing a new pellet gun for hunting around the house. Don’t think the neighbors would approve of anything involving gunpowder.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I sell these little oven pulls in the shape of a squirrel. A woman bought one for her friend at a show in November and was telling me her friend had bought a new Escalade. She owned in for 3 days before squirrels got in and chewed up the wiring to the tune of $6000 worth of damage! Tony

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Aw man that takes me back.... love squirrel hunting when I was a lad, havent done it for many years though... my mom made fried squirrel growing up, I really like it, but don't think I've ate it since....

Fresch

Reaction score
First name
Fresch
Never eaten squirrel, but I’ve learned to hate the tree rats for the damage they can do to the house... been eyeballing a new pellet gun for hunting around the house. Don’t think the neighbors would approve of anything involving gunpowder.
I use a RWS Diana .22 cal. 350 magnum with scope got it from Arizona Air, ~$400.00

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Any Fly Tiers in the bunch like I am?? I am seeing enough material for thousands.............. :cool: