AAW List of IRD’S (Interactive Remote Demonstrations)

Graybeard

Reaction score
First name
David
This certainly going to be helpful. I wonder if non members can access it?
Hopefully it cuts down on the self promotion on the AAW site. It's a new game, need to figure out it's gonna work.

Tom Smart

Reaction score
First name
Tom
Cindy Drozda is demonstrating for our club tomorrow evening. We have already had demos from Glenn Lucas and Craig Timmerman. Its a great resource and I'm sure the professionals prefer sleeping in their own beds to getting on a plane.

Brandon Sloan

Reaction score
First name
Brandon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cindy Drozda is demonstrating for our club tomorrow evening. We have already had demos from Glenn Lucas and Craig Timmerman. Its a great resource and I'm sure the professionals prefer sleeping in their own beds to getting on a plane.
That’s pretty cool. I hope the club I join in Texas gets involved with these demos.

Graybeard

Reaction score
First name
David
Can anyone that's not a member of the AAW try and access the link Brandon supplied? Membership in the AAW is pricey so not everyone can afford it, esp. these days. Truthfully I think the money is worth every penny but wouldn't have been able to join when I was working three jobs and raising a family.

Brandon Sloan

Reaction score
First name
Brandon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can anyone that's not a member of the AAW try and access the link Brandon supplied? Membership in the AAW is pricey so not everyone can afford it, esp. these days. Truthfully I think the money is worth every penny but wouldn't have been able to join when I was working three jobs and raising a family.
Yes, you don’t need to be a member to access the link.