1. To all members, we have made some changes to the rules. We encourage you to take a moment and re-acquaint yourself with the rules.

About Kevin

Discussion in 'Best Wishes' started by Mike1950, Nov 17, 2016.

1. davduckman2010

davduckman2010 were ever you go-- there you are Full Member

First name:
    david
    I'm so very sorry terry you had a great husband / father and grand father . iv lost a great friend that taught me many many things. I say this with a heavy heart. I know of no finer person than kevin. god please take care of our beloved friend were all devastated. duckman

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. BarbS

BarbS Member Full Member

First name:
    Barb
    I haven't been here in a while, but Kevin was always so considerate and good to me, I'll miss him terribly. Terry, I'm so very sorry for your
    loss. I hope you can keep family close and have the biggest, loudest, most celebratory wake imaginable. Life is never fair, is it. God bless.
    -BarbS

3. ghost1066

ghost1066 Member Full Member

First name:
    Tommy
    Absolutely no words.

• Sincere Sincere x 1
  4. David Seaba

David Seaba Member Full Member

First name:
    David
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family .

5. dbroswoods

dbroswoods Member Full Member

First name:
    Mark
    I am very shocked at this bad news Terry and family will be in our hearts and prayers.

6. Clay3063

Clay3063 I'm a cantankerous old man, and I know it. Full Member

First name:
    Clay
    I just came across the news. I was wondering why I hadn't seen any postings from Kevin in the last day or so. I never met Kevin. But if I had I am sure that it would be easy for me to say that in meeting him I would have been hard pressed to say I'd ever met a finer, more genteel individual. I have perused this sight constantly since joining even though I seldom post anything. I've been more of a lurking sponge. Learning. Absorbing new materials, etc. And I always looked for posts and comments made by Kevin. I can't say that I have ever met anyone on line that I will miss more or who in his passing has left a bigger void. God speed my friend. And to your loving wife and family from me and mine, we wish you the very best and God's comfort in the days ahead. We will be praying about this on your behalf here in our little part of Texas. Wow! just Wow. This is just more than I can come to grips with. Wow. Unbelievable. This makes my heart hurt.

7. bench1holio

bench1holio Member Full Member

First name:
    Ben
    Holy crap!...I have just come across this and am totally floored by this news.
    Rest in peace mate.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  8. bench1holio

First name:
    Ben
    My total respect and heart felt condolences go out to Kevins family.

9. larry C

larry C Member Full Member

First name:
    Larry
    Shocked doesn't begin to describe the sense of loss.....Earlier this week, Kevin and I were messaging about the FBE cube I bought from him
    in the auction.....about my shipping address and the shipping costs. He was going to get back to me, and that was the last I heard from him.
    I've only been on WB for about a year, he and I had many conversations, back and forth. His sense of humor was not to be forgotten....
    Test in peace, my friend, we'll all miss you...
    Larry

10. Spinartist

Spinartist Member Full Member

First name:
    Lee
    Like the flame in his Box Elder, Kevin shined the brightest...:sorry:

11. Strider

Strider Member Full Member

First name:
    Loris
    Being rarely on my PC these days, I've received a phone call from Molokai, saying Kevin is gone. I didn't personally know the man, but I knew his words and priceless sense of humor, and knowledge he shared selflessly. Share my condolences from this side of the globe to his family and friends. Rest in peace, great man.

12. kazuma78

kazuma78 Member Full Member

First name:
    Josh
    It's been awhile since I've been on here much but I was very shocked and saddened to hear about Kevin. We have all lost a great man and my thoughts and prayers go out to Terry and the family. He left behind a hugely positive impact on the lives of many and he will be greatly missed.

13. myingling

myingling Member Full Member

First name:
    mike
    Sorry to hear ,,,prayers to family

14. Foot Patrol

Foot Patrol ABS Apprentice BladeSmith Full Member

First name:
    Scott
    It was with a heavy heart that I learned about Kevin's passing. I will truly miss him and his banter on the site. Rest in peace brother. Prayers sent to Terry and Kevin's family.

15. southernclay

southernclay Member Full Member

First name:
    Warren
    To Kevin's family and all of his close WB friends I'm very sorry for your loss. I was just looking at a mill set I made for my wife admiring the beautiful FBE I got from him on a trade, had no idea he had passed until last night. Shocked and saddened for sure.

16. CodyCole24

CodyCole24 I love you Dad! Full Member

First name:
    Cody Abby
    Thank you! I miss my dad but reading all these comments about my dad from people all across the world makes me feel so good! Thank you all!

• Sincere Sincere x 1
  17. larry C

larry C Member Full Member

First name:
    Larry
    Cody, your Dad was a good man, I for one, having never met him face to face, during the year or so I dealt with him, I always felt that he
    could be a very good friend. I feel honored to have known him for that short time.....I think I speak for all of us on WB, you have a lot of friends
    from anyone who ever dealt with you Dad....

Larry C

18. CodyCole24

CodyCole24 I love you Dad! Full Member

First name:
    Cody Abby
    Thank you so much Larry! Cody is actually my husband. I am Abby, his daughter. His son is named Garrett. We knew how much he loved Wood Barter and I am so glad everyone is going to keep it going. My brother wanted to learn his trade and is now determined to learn it on his own!

19. bench1holio

First name:
    Ben
    @CodyCole24 Abby, I cant imagine the loss you are feeling, and although I never got to meet your dad I too felt a great sense of loss when I first heard the news.
    He was an everyday guy with a witty sense of humour and a great take on the world. He wont be easily forgotten.
    Take care mate.

20. ripjack13

ripjack13 ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

First name:
    Marc
    Make sure you let him know he is always welcome here. He will have friends waiting here to help out any way we can....