Aloha!

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
I'm actually from where the founding member is from.... Washington state
I will warn you now, @Mike1950 has the most beautiful wood anywhere (except his koa) and the reason is he has been collecting it since he was a kid. Here he is with his first girlfriend for perspective of how long he has collected wood.

b9bafe3629ea47b2bb72c8b384e1a07c.jpg

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I will warn you now, @Mike1950 has the most beautiful wood anywhere (except his koa) and the reason is he has been collecting it since he was a kid. Here he is with his first girlfriend for perspective of how long he has collected wood.

View attachment 130325

View attachment 130325

Grrrr, my girlfriend is a blond though.

20170219_064840.jpg

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony

View attachment 130325

Stoopid Islander, that's his great-great-great grandson with the little Ginger! Tony

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Welcome from California! I agree that you should ship as much Koa and other Hawaiian woods back to Texas in your household goods shipment. Never a better chance to avoid ludicrous shipping costs! Chuck

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Howdy Mike , welcome to the club....

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
@Tankerbarr if you have to dig that deep for a good koa pen i might could give ya a blank'r two as a goin'way present just dont tell the Texans. (They will want one if you do...shhhh)
:innocent:

:sofa:

Tom Smart

Reaction score
First name
Tom
Mike, does "Tankerbarr" have any connection to your MOS by chance? 19e?

Welcome from an old Cavalry Trooper.