Anyone out there from Cincy/N. Ky ?

Sawing Logs

Reaction score
First name
aj
As a newcomer, I've been looking around to see if there is anyone from my area? I've seen a few from Ohio, but not nearby. Curious if there is anyone from Cincinnati/Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky. No devious plots in mind, no door banging to sell you s in the next bridge over the Ohio. Just looking for new acquaintances, people I may have already crossed paths with.

-aj (Al Heitz)

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
As a newcomer, I've been looking around to see if there is anyone from my area? I've seen a few from Ohio, but not nearby. Curious if there is anyone from Cincinnati/Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky. No devious plots in mind, no door banging to sell you s in the next bridge over the Ohio. Just looking for new acquaintances, people I may have already crossed paths with.

-aj (Al Heitz)
There is a great woodturning group in Cincinnati. Search for Ohio Valley Woodturners Guild. They have a great wood shop and many excellent turners. The president is Nancy Bowman. She is a great person and an excellent turner. Check out their web site for more information.
Curt

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
There is a great woodturning group in Cincinnati. Search for Ohio Valley Woodturners Guild. They have a great wood shop and many excellent turners. The president is Nancy Bowman. She is a great person and an excellent turner. Check out their web site for more information.
Curt

Where've you been Curt? Missed you man!

Bigg081

Connoisseur of Man Glitter
Reaction score
First name
Shane
I’m a bit north. 20-30 mins from Cleveland. If it’s worth the drive I’m down!