Anyone Traveling From Central Florida up 95N?

Steve in VA

Reaction score
First name
Steve
I know this is a long shot, but you don't know unless you ask!

If anyone is traveling, or knows someone that is, from central Florida (Orlando, Ocala, etc.) up the coast along 95N, and has room in their vehicle for a lathe, please let me know. I have an opportunity to purchase a lathe I've been looking for, but it's 13-14 hours from me, each way. By the time I pay for gas, a hotel, the time, etc. I'd be better off buying a new one. I thought if someone were making the trip anyway, I'd be more than willing to offset their expense up the coast and for the side trip and effort. Even if it's only partially up the coast, I'm more than will to drive some distance to meet up, but 25-30+ hours round trip is a bit much.

Thanks in advance!

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
I know this is a long shot, but you don't know unless you ask!

If anyone is traveling, or knows someone that is, from central Florida (Orlando, Ocala, etc.) up the coast along 95N, and has room in their vehicle for a lathe, please let me know. I have an opportunity to purchase a lathe I've been looking for, but it's 13-14 hours from me, each way. By the time I pay for gas, a hotel, the time, etc. I'd be better off buying a new one. I thought if someone were making the trip anyway, I'd be more than willing to offset their expense up the coast and for the side trip and effort. Even if it's only partially up the coast, I'm more than will to drive some distance to meet up, but 25-30+ hours round trip is a bit much.

Thanks in advance!
Too bad @rocky1 is not still active on this site. Think he would often drive long distances. Chuck