• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Anyone with beall buffing system knowledge

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
No worries. I have the entire setup I'll post if Tim passes. Mandrel, three wheels and the three buffs.
I have the mandrel and the wheels and the buffs. Maybe I'm wrong, but my understanding is that the buffs go on a different mandrel than the wheels do. Or at least the ones I have do. Maybe someone that knows better than me will chime in.

southernclay

Reaction score
First name
Warren
I have the mandrel and the wheels and the buffs. Maybe I'm wrong, but my understanding is that the buffs go on a different mandrel than the wheels do. Or at least the ones I have do. Maybe someone that knows better than me will chime in.
Correct. The wheels have a threaded rod built in and screw onto the blue adapter. The conical mandrel goes along with the ball buffs and screws into the blue adapter with the conical end going into the buffs.

IMG_5711.jpg

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Correct. The wheels have a threaded rod built in and screw onto the blue adapter. The conical mandrel goes along with the ball buffs and screws into the blue adapter with the conical end going into the buffs.

View attachment 214383
Thanks. So are you selling the conical end with the buffs?

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
They showed up today, thanks Warren!