Bench dog hole clamps

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
I've been watching Kenbo's videos and others and really like the bench dog hole clamps you use to hold projects steady on your benches. Did a little Googling and most of the dog hole clamps I see advertised have a ratchet wrench type mechanism to tighten the clamp. I like the one's Ken has that appear to have a quick release cam lock. Does anyone have a source of a dog hole clamp you like and if so, could you post it please? I'd like to put a set of these on my Christmas list. Thanks much.

@Kenbo

Kenbo

Self proclaimed expert of nothing
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
I've been watching Kenbo's videos and others and really like the bench dog hole clamps you use to hold projects steady on your benches. Did a little Googling and most of the dog hole clamps I see advertised have a ratchet wrench type mechanism to tighten the clamp. I like the one's Ken has that appear to have a quick release cam lock. Does anyone have a source of a dog hole clamp you like and if so, could you post it please? I'd like to put a set of these on my Christmas list. Thanks much.

@Kenbo
Here ya go. https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/sho...veritas-quick-release-wonder-dog?item=05G1030
I hope Santa is good to you.

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perfect, thanks Ken. I should have remembered you use a lot of Veritas tools and looked there. Funny Lee Valley didn't come up when I was googling dog hole clamps.