• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Big meeting in Texas with former FIF makers

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I don't see a tent????
Geez ---- step by step instructions for the Astros dude! - First click on the link. Then turn your eyes slightly to the left. Stare at it for a little while as it is a truly ugly spectacle - it's burnt orange! :sofa:

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
That's why he's my favorite moderator!!
Agreed but a giant orange circle AND a giant yellow arrow do seem a little overkill. Although that one guy has devil horns sprouting from his head so there might be satanic forces involved here.

Wildthings

ASTROS 2021 ""UNDEFEATED SEASON"" 4-0
Reaction score
First name
Barry
On our way back from my son's house we detoured through Bellville for a couple things. One the Meat Market and one the Blacksmith shop. Turns out the Blacksmith shop is closed on Monday but Cowboy just happened to be there answering emails when I jiggled the front door. I was walking away and he opened the front door and invited me in. Spent a few minutes visiting and checking out the place but got out of there since it was his day off. He made me promise to come back DOH!!

thumbnail_IMG_0107.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0110.jpg

SubVet10

Veteran, Electronics Technician, Author, Maker
Reaction score
First name
Brandon
On our way back from my son's house we detoured through Bellville for a couple things. One the Meat Market and one the Blacksmith shop. Turns out the Blacksmith shop is closed on Monday but Cowboy just happened to be there answering emails when I jiggled the front door. I was walking away and he opened the front door and invited me in. Spent a few minutes visiting and checking out the place but got out of there since it was his day off. He made me promise to come back DOH!!
Road trip! Tx knife Co said to go to him for tempering high carbon blades, since they only do nitro / stainless.

Wildthings

ASTROS 2021 ""UNDEFEATED SEASON"" 4-0
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Road trip! Tx knife Co said to go to him for tempering high carbon blades, since they only do nitro / stainless.
Yep Lance at TX Knife Makers Supply referred me to him and I mentioned to him that we had talked on the phone before. Nice guy!