Dismiss Notice
Woodbarter has upgraded to HTTPS. Please see click here for all the details.

Birthday wishes for our friend Kevin

Discussion in 'Best Wishes' started by TimR, Jun 10, 2017.

1. TimR

TimR Sawdust Engineer Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Tim
    Happy Birthday wishes to all Kevin's family and friends. Wish you were here to ride you on getting older!:old::old:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Sincere Sincere x 3
    • Way Cool Way Cool x 1
  2. ripjack13

ripjack13 ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Full Member

First name:
    Marc
    I just got a fb notification about his birthday today.
    Happy Birthday Kevin.

• Sincere Sincere x 2
  3. Tony

Tony Hardwood Enthusiast Staff Member Global Moderator Full Member

First name:
    Tony
    Man, that's a tough thing to realize. I still don't fully believe he's gone......

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. woodtickgreg

woodtickgreg scroll, flat, spin Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Greg
    Ok , that just made my heart heavy.
    Happy birthday my friend, I'll see you soon, but not today.

• Sincere Sincere x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Terry (Mrs. Kevin)

Terry (Mrs. Kevin) Full Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Terry
    My eldest daughter, Son-In-Law and I were in Romania on Kevin's birthday and what would have been our 13 year Anniversary! We were busy meeting the people of Braila, Romania attempting to assess their greatest needs, medically and spiritually prior to offering our free services at the Diononica Clinic. During our time there, I worked as a dental assistant to a pediatric dentist (we worked on lots of adults as well) while Lauren, my daughter utilized her dental hygienist skills for countless numbers of people. Zach, my SIL worked magic with his camera skills bringing the whole experience to life. Those who had heard of ServingHim.org came as far as London; some happened to be in town and all received free dental and medical care. I believe Kevin would be happy to know that we were serving others with our money, time and talents to further the Kingdom of God on his birthday and our anniversary. May we all remember that we are placed here for a purpose...some are allowed a longer stay than others. Regardless, our time on earth is short. May we all realize that love and forgiveness is at the core of all that is good and sacred.
    Tell your loved ones you love them; hold them close when you embrace; truly you never know when you will see them here on earth for the last time.
    Love and hugs to my WoodBarter family,
    Terry

• Sincere Sincere x 15
    • Great Post Great Post x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • +Karma +Karma x 1
  6. woodtickgreg

woodtickgreg scroll, flat, spin Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Greg
    @Terry (Mrs. Kevin) God knows I love it when I see you posting here. I often wonder how you are doing. It sounds like you are doing well and doing good things for others. Many are blessed to have you on this earth Terry. We are privileged to have you here with us on Wood Barter.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Terry (Mrs. Kevin)

Terry (Mrs. Kevin) Full Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Terry
    Thank you Greg! It was good to get away with my daughter and SIL. We visited London and Paris (the short and sweet version) for 5 or 6 days before we flew from London to Bucharest and then approx a three hour bus ride to Braila, Romania where we served for 10 days with 29 other volunteers for a ten day mission trip. We provided food baskets for the needy as well as medical and dental services. We also have a goat ministry where we give female goats to families in need. The trip went by way too fast...especially the last ten days.
    Now it's back to the real world where I must deal with cleaning out our place in order to sell it. I close on a home at the end of the month not far from my daughter that I've been living with. I'm excited and anxious all at the same time. Living alone will be a new adventure but my family is close by.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Terry

• Like Like x 7
    • Sincere Sincere x 5
  8. CWS

CWS Member Full Member

First name:
    Curt
  9. Bigdrowdy1

Bigdrowdy1 Member Full Member

First name:
    Rodney
    So good to here from you @Terry (Mrs. Kevin). Sounds like that was a great trip with much rewards. Keeping in our prayers always.

:cowboy:

Rodney

• Agree Agree x 3