• Woodbarter Hats Are Available!!! Scroll down on the main page to the Member Activities & Site Support, Then click on Wood Barter SCHWAG and go to the topic Woodbarter Hats 2022 to order your hat. There's only a limited quanity, so don't wait to get yours.

Board Upgrade BUG Discussion.

MattW

Server Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Matt
@ripjack13

I can’t replicate this issue at all. I don’t have a Samsung phone any more, but on my iPhone 11 Pro pressing space after tagging ads a space.

MattW

Server Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Matt
@ripjack13 tested on my Samsung tab s6 and no issues either. Using the default Samsung keyboard

MattW

Server Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Also a point to note on the editor, this has remained the same from XF2.1 to XF2.2, but received improvements:

If anyone wants to test on a different site running the same version, please PM me, and I'll get you access to my own forum to test on.

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Joe
?? Notices from thread's are received two or three days after they are made and way out of order, someone reacts to a thread such as like or eye candy and so on or comment's on a post I don't get it in anywhere near real time, hours or days later, I check my post and read everything and the next day or day after I get the comment's or reactions ????

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
?? Notices from thread's are received two or three days after they are made and way out of order, someone reacts to a thread such as like or eye candy and so on or comment's on a post I don't get it in anywhere near real time, hours or days later, I check my post and read everything and the next day or day after I get the comment's or reactions ????
Let me see what I can do...

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Check your notifications bell looking thing...see if they show up.

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Joe
Ok. I changed some dohickey settings. Then changed em back. See if that works. I'm hoping it kick starts the thingamabob into the the proper doohickey....
As long as you get the thingamabob in the right doohickey we should be good.

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Joe
Hey boss logged out and in several times, didn't help in fact I got replies and reactions yesterday that were posted Saturday and Sunday, no real time at all, peg fell out of the hole I guess!

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Hey boss logged out and in several times, didn't help in fact I got replies and reactions yesterday that were posted Saturday and Sunday, no real time at all, peg fell out of the hole I guess!
What are you using for email provider?