Bois de rose

Flacer22

Reaction score
First name
Andy
Anyone have any stashed away they would part with??? Really wanting a 4in wide piece or larger if possible?

JR Parks

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Andy,
I have a nice piece but I have to find it. If memory serves it’s 6-8 wide and maybe 18” in length and 2” thick. If you can bare with me I will look for it but going out of town for the 4th and maybe a little extra. Jim

Flacer22

Reaction score
First name
Andy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
O that sounds pretty awesome ya lemme know definitely would like to see

bhatleberg

Reaction score
First name
Brian
These are about 20y air dried. I've used about a dozen over the years - they will be a marbled magenta when cut, then fade to black over about six months. I have worked with other bois de rose that is a hotter pink and fades slower. So if you are looking for tone wood, good fit. For color, probably not.

Flacer22

Reaction score
First name
Andy
These are about 20y air dried. I've used about a dozen over the years - they will be a marbled magenta when cut, then fade to black over about six months. I have worked with other bois de rose that is a hotter pink and fades slower. So if you are looking for tone wood, good fit. For color, probably not.
I am kinda looking for color and a wider piece but I'm also kinda obsessed with this stuff whats your asking price on this or these I still might be interested. Still trying to find something else for your pink ivory haha!!

bhatleberg

Reaction score
First name
Brian
As always, would prefer trade. But say $50 each plus shipping, probably have five or six I'd sell.

JR Parks

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Andy,
Just FYI still haven’t been home to look but I know mine is pretty dark as well. Will holler when I finally get there to look. And will harbor no ill if you get somewhere or somehow else. Jim

Flacer22

Reaction score
First name
Andy
Andy,
Just FYI still haven’t been home to look but I know mine is pretty dark as well. Will holler when I finally get there to look. And will harbor no ill if you get somewhere or somehow else. Jim
Np I'm patient and currently making hay and straw so I understand busy lots of stuff I need it be packing up myself!