• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Bolt Action Pen

rdabpenman

Rifle Cartridge Pens
Reaction score
First name
Les
Nicely :good2: tuned and finished.
Ever consider re-orientating the Bolt Handle and Clip to get the pens Bolt Action
to Lock in the Down position so the pen works like a Real Right Handed Bolt Action Rifle?

Les

19 - Bolt Action Pen.jpg

bwallac7

Ben W.
Reaction score
First name
Ben
Do what!?! That's cool! I didn't know that could do that. Welp, now I know what I am going to do for the next two pens. :cowboy:
Just need to figure out how disable that pen to fix it I guess.

Last edited:

Wildthings

ASTROS 2019 WORLD CHAMPION VIDEO PLAYERS
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Do what!?! That's cool! I didn't know that could do that. Welp, now I know what I am going to do for the next two pens. :cowboy:
Just need to figure out how disable that pen to fix it I guess.
Don't disable it, just remove the nib and refill and use a longer screwdriver to reach the screw. Pay attention the the screwdriver size #0 or you can strip the head. Use a little loctite when installing!

Love the pen! BTW

Maverick

Reaction score
First name
John
Nice looking pens. I learned after I put my first ones together about flipping the bolt action. Don't know why they don't default to that orientation when they are manufactured. But at least it doesn't take but a few seconds to flip them. Again, nice job.