Box Makers!!! I need your skills!!!

Bigg081

Connoisseur of Man Glitter
Reaction score
First name
Shane
Box Makers,

Been awhile since I have been on the site....moved to OH....Family still in FL....work work work....NO WOOD SHOP!!!
My anniversary is coming up (10/2) and we use the traditional gifting suggest per year. This is year 5 and wouldn't you know it....WOOD! I saw that and got really excited and then it hit me, no wood shop until after our anniversary.
I'm not the type of guy to say "Sorry babe, but the gift has to wait." Especially when I have a my WB pals!

I want to buy a box. I very nice, extremely beautiful, multiple wood species box. Maybe around 8x12 or 10x10. Nothing crazy elaborate but not too plain either. A display piece that my wife could also use for small items. (She isn't really a jewelry type lady...Im Sooo Lucky!)

If anyone has something, already made, that meets that description OR if you could have it made and sent to me by the end of this month. Obviously, I will pay and I'm not looking for a deal. Just a fair price.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I will look at what I have made- my stock is low. and none of my coved boxes are multiple species.

Last edited:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Only one laying around. Walnut. Just open box inside. Needs steel wooled and waved before i would send out. Not sure i can get that done before i leave on trip.

20190919_064947.jpg

20190919_064955.jpg

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
Box Makers,

Been awhile since I have been on the site....moved to OH....Family still in FL....work work work....NO WOOD SHOP!!!
My anniversary is coming up (10/2) and we use the traditional gifting suggest per year. This is year 5 and wouldn't you know it....WOOD! I saw that and got really excited and then it hit me, no wood shop until after our anniversary.
I'm not the type of guy to say "Sorry babe, but the gift has to wait." Especially when I have a my WB pals!

I want to buy a box. I very nice, extremely beautiful, multiple wood species box. Maybe around 8x12 or 10x10. Nothing crazy elaborate but not too plain either. A display piece that my wife could also use for small items. (She isn't really a jewelry type lady...Im Sooo Lucky!)

If anyone has something, already made, that meets that description OR if you could have it made and sent to me by the end of this month. Obviously, I will pay and I'm not looking for a deal. Just a fair price.
Where in Ohio are you working. I am not a box builder but if are near Logan, Ohio I have a shop full of tools and more than can ever. use. You are welcome to use my shop.

Bigg081

Connoisseur of Man Glitter
Reaction score
First name
Shane
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only one laying around. Walnut. Just open box inside. Needs steel wooled and waved before i would send out. Not sure i can get that done before i leave on trip.

View attachment 172104

View attachment 172105
Mike that is beautiful! I don’t want you to rush, so I will figures something else.

Where in Ohio are you working. I am not a box builder but if are near Logan, Ohio I have a shop full of tools and more than can ever. use. You are welcome to use my shop.
I am in Cleveland. Logan is a decent trip. If I had the time I would have tried to make that work. Thanks for the offer, very kinda.