Box

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have one of the burl and tone of the walnut left. A couple of the maple ones. Do you want more pictures, M

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Here you go all sides top and inside. soory about the dust on the top- did not see it until I took the pics.

DSC_0088s.JPG

DSC_0091s.JPG

DSC_0092s.JPG

DSC_0093s.JPG DSC_0093s.JPG

Last edited:

Hawker 1

Reaction score
First name
Robert
Looking back now I also like the persimmon , I think that is what looked like chocolate swirl on the lid. Darn now I have to go to the Ice Cream shop .

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Persimmon ones are gone- In fact almost all are gone- one maple-one walnut and one mahogany left. Thanks all.....

SENC

Reaction score
First name
Henry
A stunning walnut box arrived in Whitevill today. :yipee: Outstanding work, Mike, more beautiful in person than in pics!:good2: I'm proud to own one of your creations. Thanks, Mike! I just wish you had a "reputation" button I could hit.:drinks2:

To keep with the rules. One maple burl to Cody- One -The dark walnut to Henry and one walnut with the ragged knot in lid goes to- well some northern member-undisclosed til after christmas. 2 are on their way today and the other will be tomorrow. Thanks all of you for the greatest woodworker compliment- you want my boxes. May they bring you as much joy as they did me in building them, Mike

Last edited:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
A stunning walnut box arrived in Whitevill today. :yipee: Outstanding work, Mike, more beautiful in person than in pics!:good2: I'm proud to own one of your creations. Thanks, Mike! I just wish you had a "reputation" button I could hit.:drinks2:

Henry- Just hearing that you like it is enough. That was a very wonderful piece of wood. Thanks and you and the family have a wonderful christmas, M

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Reaction score
First name
david
:pray::pray::sofa: hey you ol coot those were some very nice boxes this year . ya still got buddy ---keepem comeing ps beutiful plaster work in your avatar except that dam plastic hd ring ---duck

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
:pray::pray::sofa: hey you ol coot those were some very nice boxes this year . ya still got buddy ---keepem comeing ps beutiful plaster work in your avatar except that dam plastic hd ring ---duck

PLASTICCCCCCCCCC WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :rulz::irate: Damn Plumbers!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Buddy- Happy to see you back and May you have a fabulous new year!!!!!!!!!