First name
Marc
NotTheDroids.gif

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Kevin, do you get the feeling that some Lil rip is staring to pot? It's like the kid in school that tried to get 2 bullies to fight being a little bird in their ear... are we going to take this?:punish::wacko3::wacko:

I just knocked a zero off his paycheck. He'll come crawling soon . . . . .

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
Ooooo.... harsh bro, I was just thinking we would knock him around. You're going to get him killed when Mrs rip sees the check...

LcVJkWB.gif

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
I seem to misplace them before she can see em....maybe I should get direct deposit?
Don't do that. If she hasn't seen one yet, and all of a sudden they start getting deposited automatically you gonna have sum splaining to do. I have an idea that should save your marriage. Tell Kevin to send them to me, I'll cash them and then hold the money for when you need it. Trust me, I'm from Meow-ee..

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
Hats have landed in Maui! With packing peanuts, big flame packing peanuts. Someone is buttering up the keeper of the Koa... thank you @Kevin I'll do a "how to make a paddle" with this chunk of awesomenessness."

20160708_144231.jpg

4493.jpeg

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Y'all better stop posting that stuff or I will move to the south pacific and live on the beach just to be near y'all!

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
Bring that Purdy thing you paid to hang on you in the avatar and see if you like it first. It's a long way from the packing peanut farm ya know.

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
Before marc starts in, my wife is a vegan, the deer mount was her idea... she also has a bull in the hall.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
I saw that....but then I looked on the shelf....
Is that a bagpipe!

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
A bag pipe I could explain in some cool way, the stuff my darling wife collects there is no explaining. But it does give me ammo when cleaning my shop. Which is why @El Guapo my shop is safer than @Tony shop...

View attachment 108501

Not true Don. My wife doesn't step foot in my Shop, his coco is totally safe here! Tony