• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Chainsaw work for wood.

bugeater281

Reaction score
First name
Matthew
Mods if not allowed delete. Figured I'd post this in case their is interest. There is probably quite a few of you that use chainsaws consistently. I'm actually a small engine mechanic. I can work on any chainsaw. Not sure if it would be worth it but I'd figured I'd see if there is any interest. I would gladly work on chainsaws for wood. I can basically rebuild them, I've rebuild a few stihl concrete saws engines. I can sharpen chains, do carbs or oiler systems work. Not sure if it would be worth it to anyone depending on shipping cost. I have over 6 years of experience under my belt and work on them daily. New ones or 40 year old ones, I've worked on them all.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
You're good here.

I know it only cost me $25 to ship my chainsaw from Connecticut to Michigan. Just remember to drain the oil and gas first....

tocws2002

Reaction score
First name
-jason
@bugeater281

I'm interested, I have an older Husqvarna the previous owner "worked" on that could use some love. What do you need to know about the chainsaw to figure out if it's worth sending to you? What kind of wood are you looking for?

Thanks,

-jason