chuck wagon buddies

gator

Reaction score
First name
thomas
well I get to work with 2 great friends on a 1901 John Deere chuck wagon. this is a picture of them than i just got finished with. going to make a old fence wood frame and take it to them next week. we will be 5 miles from Mexico in Mercedes, Texas for several weeks doing the 75 rio grand livestock show and rodeo. want be doing any wood working but will be manning the black pots cooking grub to give away to fair ground customers. plan on taking lots of pictures and making patterns and cuttings when I get back

DSC_0011.JPG
S1030374.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

ironman123

Reaction score
First name
Ray
Dang Gator, that is purt near spittin ,images of them guys. Bet they will love it. Did you make two so each one could have one?
Great work.

Ray

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Thomas you're really talented - that looks great. I also want to thank you for posting your work here on WB and for keeping our scrolling section alive. Until you started posting again recently I was considering merging the threads back into the flat woodworking section and eliminating this forum since forum space is at a premium - but you have saved it from retirement.

I enjoy seeing your work and look forward to more when you can. Enjoy your trip!

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I to enjoy your work, thank you for posting it. I miss my scroll saw, so much going on that I haven't found the time.

gator

Reaction score
First name
thomas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
well thanks i will be gone on the wagon for 3 weeks but when i get home will post some more of some new stuff i need to finish . between fishing chuck wagon and scrolling i am a busy fat man this time of year.

gator

Reaction score
First name
thomas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DSC_0017.JPG
well got the big stuff set up finish setting up tomorrow then gentlemen (i use that term loosely) light your fires