• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

**Closed*** Antler Key ring kit for 20 key rings

greenmtnguy

Reaction score
First name
Alton
Closed I recently came into a pile of antler tips and the making for key rings. You get enough of antler, rings and the d clips to make 20. Drill the hole larger than the diameter of the D ring so you can insert one end into the antler. Remembering to place the key ring between the 2 prongs before squeezing will save you from having to thread the ring on afterwards. Using a vice or pliers, squeeze the D ring together in the antler. Check by moving the antler back and forth on the D ring that it cannot come off. I bevel the base of the antler before assembling. The antler you see is what you will get. If these sell, I will make more kits. $25 a kit of 20 mailed in the U.S.

anter key rings.jpg

Last edited: