Curly Chinese Mahogany, Toona Sinensis Bowl

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
@Diver Temple

Well folks, the bowl Mo turned arrived this afternoon. After laboring to open the extremely well-packed box, I was speechless. As you can see below, Mo created a masterpiece. I cannot imagine a more perfect form to have come from that piece of curly Red Toon. Just to remind you, the blank I sent him is shown below. I tip my hat to you, Mo. It's a amazing work of art that will be appreciated by everyone who sees it.

Thank You, Mo.

fullsizeoutput_4bac.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4cb0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4cb6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4cb5.jpeg

Last edited:

Diver Temple

Reaction score
First name
Mo
@Diver Temple

Well folks, the bowl Mo turned arrived this afternoon. After laboring to open the extremely well-packed box, I was speechless. As you can see below, Mo created a masterpiece. I cannot imagine a more perfect form to have come for that piece of curly Red Toon. Just to remind you, the blank I sent him is shown below. I tip my hat to you, Mo. It's a amazing work of art that will be appreciated by everyone who sees it.

Thank You, Mo.
Larry, thank you for the very kind words. Just for posterity sake. The center piece is a 10mm cab'd garnet. I greatly appreciated the opportunity to make you something out of a piece of wood you have been attached to for so long. :drinks:

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Wow Mo! Thats fantastic looking!