Custom sawing my place or yours 60 miles max from Somerville, Tn

JMC

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
I can saw up to 16.5' and 36" diameter (max finish width 30") at your place or mine. With ample warning up to 28.5' at my place only. Can do creative cutting such as bevels and angles.
[attachment=885][attachment=886]
[attachment=887][attachment=888]

Walnut 015.jpg

Walnut 018.jpg

Walnut 023.jpg

Walnut 027.jpg

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
You found a nice place to set up there. Mobile sawing is something I only did for a short time but it does have its perks. Meet new people/make new contacts. Access to a wider variety of species for when you cut on the shares. Job satisfaction when the customer raves about how happy they are with your work.

I better watch out or I'll talk myself into wanting to take a few mobile jobs! Sidenote: I can see that you've named the pictures Walnut, but that sure looks like Honeylocust to me! Maybe it's just inaccurate color in the pic but I don't see any yellow (the phloem) either. Bark doesn't look like Walnut either. Are you sure that's Walnut?

JMC

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually I didn't realize the names came with the pics from my album, I should probably correct it. It's really hickory.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Rorban1 said:
Just found this. I'm officially buying a tree.

Well how about some details and pictures or else it ain't honest. :pleasantry:

:lolol:

Rorban1

Reaction score
First name
Ryan
Ha ha! An after thought was that there is about 60 acres behind my house full of trees that people ride mountain bikes through. I guess instead of a tree I can buy a chainsaw! :lolol: they might not be too happy but I will be!

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Rorban1 said:
Ha ha! An after thought was that there is about 60 acres behind my house full of trees that people ride mountain bikes through. I guess instead of a tree I can buy a chainsaw! :lolol: they might not be too happy but I will be!

Mountain biking is overrated, and does not feed your wood addiction. Get a big husky, and buy some of those hillbilly teeth, and sprad a little ketchup over a white tee shirt that says "Got Torso Meat?" and make sure to have a wild crazy look in your eyes, with an evil sneer/grin plastered on as though it's set in stone, and walk through the woods with the big husky idling, and your hair all askew and tizzied up. Also have stuff stuck to your hair, like a fishing lure or something with a piece of fish tail hanging off the rear treble hook, and have a severe limp too that's very important. No more mountain bikers. Forest all to your own.

:csnut:

P.S. Don't forget the loud nervous laugh that they can hear even over the demonic-sounding chainsaw.

:help:

Rorban1

Reaction score
First name
Ryan
Wow dude that scares me just thinking about it... You southerners know how to do it right. In terms of crazy I'll just go looking for a fallen tree.

JMC

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kevin said:
Rorban1 said:

Mountain biking is overrated, and does not feed your wood addiction. Get a big husky, and buy some of those hillbilly teeth, and sprad a little ketchup over a white tee shirt that says "Got Torso Meat?" and make sure to have a wild crazy look in your eyes, with an evil sneer/grin plastered on as though it's set in stone, and walk through the woods with the big husky idling, and your hair all askew and tizzied up. Also have stuff stuck to your hair, like a fishing lure or something with a piece of fish tail hanging off the rear treble hook, and have a severe limp too that's very important. No more mountain bikers. Forest all to your own.

:csnut:

P.S. Don't forget the loud nervous laugh that they can hear even over the demonic-sounding chainsaw.

:help:

You fergot to mension fiddle muzik