Custom Turned Pens

andyk

Reaction score
First name
Andy
I came across some pens I turned some time back while I still had my lathe. There are several pictures and some different styles. Prices are low and shipping/postage is extra. Will accept PayPal F/F. Any questions please let me know. First picture are some acrylics that I cast, a few bracelet helpers and take Cross style refills. I am asking $10.00 each for these. The second picture takes Scheaffer style refills and I am asking $15.00 each for those. The third picture shows some double twist and one fountain pen. The bullet style is an actual 30.06 cartridge and bullet with white tail antler. I am asking $20.00 each for those.

The last 3 pictures show a large pen in a Rosewood presentation case. This pen was turned from Jichimu known as "chicken wing wood" this was certified when purchased to be over 400 yrs. old. I am trying to locate the certificate. On the clip is a genuine Swarovski crystal, the pen itself measures about 3/4" in diameter. I am asking $150.00 for this pen. All prices are plus shipping/postage, buy five or more and I'll cover S/H. Thanks for looking

Cross Style Refills.JPG

Double Twist_B.JPG

Schaeffer Style Refills.JPG

In Display Box.JPG

Standing.JPG

Uncapped.JPG