• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

DI

Customgripper

Reaction score
First name
Curt
I just completed this special order for Corey James, owner and master gunsmith at Bayou Advanced Weapon Systems. Stabilized Desert Ironwood, going on his Colt Delta Elite 10mm.

Corey's Desert Ironwood (left).jpg

Corey's Desert Ironwood (right).jpg

SubVet10

Veteran, Electronics Technician, Author, Maker
Reaction score
First name
Brandon
You really nailed the finish. It goes perfectly with the matte stainless.

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Dang Curt, thought this was a new thread and I was going to chasti you for it. Instead of that, will chastise you for making me go back and drool over these gorgeous grips again. They are still magnificent!!!

have a great day.

Customgripper

Reaction score
First name
Curt
Dang Curt, thought this was a new thread and I was going to chasti you for it. Instead of that, will chastise you for making me go back and drool over these gorgeous grips again. They are still magnificent!!!

have a great day.
Hey Garry, this is a new thread. Posted on the 12th. You may be thinking of a similar set posted prior to this set.

Customgripper

Reaction score
First name
Curt

have a gr

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
In that case, you did it again buddy. Gee...............incredible!!! Seems like you would stop when you reached perfection.

Don Van Dyne

Reaction score
First name
Don
I’m sure you’ve been told this before....your work is absolutely beautiful! And your pictures are stunning!