I power washed on it for about 3 hours tonight that's after I dropped and and stabbed it with skid steer for an hour. And I don't even have it half clean yet definitely gonna be a long road to get it usable
Well hard parts over she's all clean and rdy for mill. Me on other hand I think I have more bark in my beard then Burl does didn't get a pic dark out but unfortunately it does have pretty big hollow spot in under side right under trunk. Good news even the rot on edges of hollow spot is highly figured. Where I cut roots off was pretty spectacular. This is first time I've ever done this so little bit of a learning curve but so far seems promising it's gonna yield something awesome haha.
For anyone wondering it took about 8 hours between myself my business partner and one of our helpers with power washer an axe chainsaw with carbide chain (had 2 of them luckily) sawsaw and alot of picking with screw driver for rocks to get this thing from the dirt ball I dug up to what it is now.
When we cut the roots off there were just a couple small sections of burl in the bottom we cut off. I couldn't resist and tossed them in my drying oven figured they would blow apart going from green to dry so quickly but last they actually turned out soild so I put them in and stablized them to see what they looked like. Just small pieces but I think this Burls gonna some really awesome figure!!