Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They would have repaired it but there isn't a repair facility near me. So to keep the customer happy they decided to just send me a new one. All I was really hoping for was getting a part that I could change to fix it. But if I get another 4 years out of the new mower and it breaks I'll just buy another ego mower, I am really happy with the performance of the mower, best mulching mower I have ever had! I've never even put the bag or side discharge chute on it and I just grind up all the leaves in the fall too. But I'll say that the customer service experience was outstanding and that'll keep me as a customer for a long time.

Last edited:

Bigg081

Connoisseur of Man Glitter
Reaction score
First name
Shane
I have read this entire thread and just told me wife that we will be getting Ego everything when needed. Thanks for all the detail.

rob3232

Reaction score
First name
Rob
How about buying the needed part and installing it yourself. Then you have two mowers in case one breaks down:yipee:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
How about buying the needed part and installing it yourself. Then you have two mowers in case one breaks down:yipee:
That was my intention originally but I couldn't find a parts breakdown to identify the part and get a part number. Ego doesn't seem the parts either, they are only sold through ereplacement parts online, but they don't show a parts breakdown either. That's why I originally called ego to see if I could get the part, their sending me a mower instead, lol.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I came home from work today and look what was on my back patio. A new ego mower, but minus the batteries and charger. 20211101_183842.jpg 20211101_183852.jpg
Again, outstanding customer service!