♪♫ εηdεd ♫♪ Beall Collet Chuck - 3/4"-16tpi

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
I have a Beall Collet Chuck that needs a new home. I haven't used it since I got a lathe that has a 1"-8tpi headstock almost 2 years ago. It is in great shape (I've hardly used it and it seemed hardly used when I got it second hand.I also managed to find that I still had the spanner wrenches collecting dust elsewhere. Does not include any collets. $65.

Beall.jpg

I also have a 1 3/8" Expanding Collet Chuck that is 3/4x16tpi. I have never used it, but it seems to work well. $17.

Expanding CC.jpg

Prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
$67 shipped for both items - these are just collecting dust here.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Still have these and looking to find a new home for them. (Items are cross-posted elsewhere too.)

$57 shipped for both items!

To buy the Beall Collet Chuck new is $79 and the expanding collet chuck is $22 new at Woodcraft.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
@Sprung
Matt
Do you know a machinist? Probably enough meat on those to drill and tap at 1" - 8 tpi.

I do - have a friend who is a machinist and gunsmith/gun maker. If it doesn't sell, I'll have to see what he says... He's already working on a project for me - I have a Powermatic Spindle Sander that has spindles that cannot seem to be found, so I have him making me a couple more based upon the one spindle I do have.