♪♫ εηdεd ♫♪ dymondwood

pinky

Reaction score
First name
John
Up for sale are 28 dymondwood scales, grips, etc. All in the deep red/burgundy color. They measure over an inch thick and 1.5 x 5. I want $5 each plus shipping. @Bigdrowdy1 has first crack.

IMG_2423.JPG

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
I am gonna pass on these bit short for what I need. Looking for 3/4" x 8" if you have anything like that.

pinky

Reaction score
First name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Bigdrowdy1
All my sheets are long gone except in 3/16ths but I came across some today that was stashed in a corner that will yield 25 pieces 3/4" wide by 8" long. Some of this material is thicker than 3/4. $3 per piece plus shipping.
Rodney has first shot.

JR Parks

Reaction score
First name
Jim
@pinky
John To answer my own question from above it appears that 5 - 1.5 x5 would fit in a sorb with a little room for newspaper. If so I would like 5 of the above after Rodney is done. Thanks

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
@Bigdrowdy1
All my sheets are long gone except in 3/16ths but I came across some today that was stashed in a corner that will yield 25 pieces 3/4" wide by 8" long. Some of this material is thicker than 3/4. $3 per piece plus shipping.
Rodney has first shot.

Will 15pcs fit a FRPE? If so pm me total. If not let me know what will.

Thank you

Rodney

pinky

Reaction score
First name
John
@pinky
John To answer my own question from above it appears that 5 - 1.5 x5 would fit in a sorb with a little room for newspaper. If so I would like 5 of the above after Rodney is done. Thanks

Rodney purchased longer and thinner material, Jim, the original post is for 5" long, 1 1/2 wide for $5 each. Pretty sure I can get 10 in a padded envelope.

pinky

Reaction score
First name
John
@JR Parks
Now I see your first post asked about a sfrb. If you are asking about the knife handles, all 28 will fit. If you take them all, I'll pay for the shipping. Nevermind, I was thinking mfrb. Sorry.

Last edited:

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
I'd like to buy 5 of your original post as well. :)