♫ εηdεd ♫ Highly Valuable Black Walnut "Giveaway" Austin Area . . .

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Anyone in the Austin, Texas area (south of - in Lockhart) want to call this lady let me know I'll give you her number. Here's her email - she probably thinks (or hopes) it's worth a zillion dollars. I'll reply to her email if anyone wants to pursue this and try to bring her down to earth. I get emails like this routinely but maybe she'll come around and realize she'll be lucky to get it hauled off for free. I'm going to suggest she list it on CL as "free for the taking" or contact a turning club.

Hi my name is Christine XXXXXXX and I have some property in Lockhart. About 2 days ago we had a massive beautiful black walnut tree come down. The tree is green and we have 5 8to10 foot trunks to get rid of. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please call me at
512-662-XXXX

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
You gotta do it like the video....tell her you can do it for so much, then when she says a higher number, say ok, if you want to pay me that much, thats acceptable. I take cash or check....

and record it.....it will be epic....

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You gotta do it like the video....tell her you can do it for so much, then when she says a higher number, say ok, if you want to pay me that much, thats acceptable. I take cash or check....

and record it.....it will be epic....

I'm a very serious individual and I take myself very seriously. I never joke around like that. That's childish and requires a sense of humor, something I don't have nor want nor tolerate.

Bean_counter

Reaction score
First name
Michael
I'm a very serious individual and I take myself very seriously. I never joke around like that. That's childish and requires a sense of humor, something I don't have nor want nor tolerate.

NAILED IT!!! Glad I'm not alone thinking that way of you lol

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
That looks great Lou! Ours is a nasty pukey green color, not attractive at all.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I don't even know how Lindale got in there....