♪♫ εηdεd ♫♪ Lambeau Pen Blanks

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Pen blanks from wood from the old bleachers of Lambeau Field. Blanks are $9/each and come with one card per blank that tells the history of the wood. Please note that blanks were cut from old, well weathered boards. I discard anything with serious checking or cracks, but some pieces may have a little bit of light surface checking or a nail hole. Since these are cut from 1 1/2" thick material, some of the blanks may be just a hair shy of 3/4", but will still make a Jr. Gent II series pen. Blanks are stabilized. Prices do not include shipping.

Also have what I call my B grade blanks. These are blanks that don't meet the cut for a full blank, whether it's too short or too skinny or has extra cracks or larger nail holes. Shorter blanks will all at least work on a Sierra. Skinnier blanks will work on at least a Slimline, or many other kits. Some may just need a little fill in of cracks, etc with CA or something else. These are $6.50/each and come with one card per blank.

Only going to have them available here until sometime tomorrow - I have a list of others from selling on Facebook who would like some and I'd like to be able to offer them some as well. This is the last run on these blanks I plan on doing for quite some time, maybe ever.

43065940_235711380632414_3004760739484270592_n.jpg

LF3.jpg

bhatleberg

Reaction score
First name
Brian
any chance you have a 9" blank? If you do, I would buy two. If not, no worries. B grade is fine.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
any chance you have a 9" blank? If you do, I would buy two. If not, no worries. B grade is fine.

Sorry, Brian, but I don't have anything that long. I cut it all to 5" long pen blanks prior to stabilizing.

jasonb

Sawdust = man glitter
Reaction score
First name
Jason
If still available, I am interested in qty:2 B-grade blanks, nail holes are welcome, cracks I can deal with, skinny is not prefered.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
If still available, I am interested in qty:2 B-grade blanks, nail holes are welcome, cracks I can deal with, skinny is not prefered.

You got it, Jason. I think I have one blanks left that has a nail hole in it - and it happens to be a grade B - and I'll make sure you get it.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Is this all of them Matt?

Yeah, so far. Eric's will go out with his mug (a previous trade) and a couple other blanks when his mug is ready. Bean's will be going out when I have some other stuff for him ready to go.