• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

♫ εηdεd ♫ Needing to replace special mouldings

MarksCaribbeanWoodworks

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Hey All

A friend of mine is remodeling a house and ask me if I could make the moulding pictured here. I do not have a shaper machine or an old plane to match this design. I thought about making a hand plane but before going into a that work was hoping maybe some one here may have either a blade and shaper for this, an old hand plane to match or maybe even 8’ foot of this just lying around. :lol2::coffee1::popcorn:

Thanks

16B67899-E3A7-4FB6-8BB1-735235C2DF8E.jpeg

woodman6415

Reaction score
First name
wendell
Hey All

A friend of mine is remodeling a house and ask me if I could make the moulding pictured here. I do not have a shaper machine or an old plane to match this design. I thought about making a hand plane but before going into a that work was hoping maybe some one here may have either a blade and shaper for this, an old hand plane to match or maybe even 8’ foot of this just lying around. :lol2::coffee1::popcorn:

Thanks

View attachment 171444
It’s crown molding.. pretty common.. should be able to buy it locally... no shaper I know of can make it .. has to be made on a molder