**ENDED** Auction: Two Boxes of Cutoff's - One Box Exotic's & One Box of Buckeye

The PenSmith

Reaction score
First name
Jim
All,
Here the images of two boxes of cutoff's up for auction to benefit the wood barter site.

Box One & Two were planned to be in a MFRB box but all the wood I selected just didn't fit. The new box will (12x12x6) be shipped via UPS to the high bidder and will contain more than the images reflect:

Auction Rules:
Auction will last for 5 days, (not counting today) ending January 12th at 11 pm Central time -- midnight Eastern time. High bidder will need to furnish a shipping address.

Opening bid on both boxes is $25, please bid in $5 increments

I have one more box of Exotic cut off's that will offered in the Wood For Sale section in the next week or two. I have several more boxes of Buckeye Burl cutoff's that will also be offered for sale at the same time.

Here are the contents of box 1:

5 Burmese Rosewood
3 Zebrawood
9 Spalted Tamarin
4 Spalted Tamarin (3x3x1.5")
1 Bocote

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

Box Number 2:

Buckeye Burl Cutoff

2 3x3x7~ with bark inclusion's and voids. These should be great for those members that do acrylic castings

IMG_0797.jpg IMG_0799.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Jim, thanks for your generous donation!

I clarified the ending time zones for the auction just so there was no confusion. :good:

TMAC

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Looks like I won box #2. Surprised no other bids came in. Will send funds.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Thanks Jim for the donation, and everyone for playing. :good:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Make sure to subscribe to this forum, another member is getting ready to do an auction and the stuff he described sounds awesome . . . .