**ENDED** Various Nova Jaws for Nova chucks

Woodworking Vet

Reaction score
First name
Damon
I have a few different jaw sets to fit any of the Nova chucks including the G3, Supernova II and Titan. Each jaw set includes the jaws only. You'll get exactly what is pictured. I will be happy to combine shipping. Price and descriptions are below. Shipping will be flat rate priority mail and charged at actual cost. Thanks for looking!

This Nova step jaw set is Nova part number JS75DT and Jet part number 709502. Includes jaws only and will fit an chuck from Nova (G3, Supernova II, Titan). Ships in a small flat rate box. $40 $30 plus shipping. Paypal friends and family.
P4070420.JPG

Nova 75mm (3") Long Nosed Jaw Set (Nova 6017) $50 plus shipping Sold to Rocky1

P4070423.JPG

Nova JS25N 25mm jaw set $30 plus shipping Sold to Rocky1

P4070422.JPG

Chuck insert for Nova Supernova and Titan chucks only. Fits 1"x8 spindle treads $20 plus shipping

P4070421.JPG

Last edited:

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Put me down for the 6017 and JS25N David.

My G3 doesn't use insert and with 6 sets of jaws for it, I can't see needing the step chuck, or I'd take them all.

Woodworking Vet

Reaction score
First name
Damon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Rocky, thank you very much. I've got you down for the 6017 and JS25N. If you're not in a hurry I'll get a PM off to you with the total and my paypal address. Thank you very much!!

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Nope no rush at all... MFRB will likely be necessary with the deep jaws David, understand that already. Don't think they'll squish down to fit SFRB, if they do that's cool, but either way is fine.

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Oh you have no idea Lou, that is quite honestly an understatement... Bought the G3 bundle fer WAY CHEAP on e-bay promo ($135), found a decent price on the 130 mm jaws I bought (on Amazon I think), they were like 30% off, and now these 2 sets. Only down side is the G3 in the bundle is a fixed 1"x 8 TPI, no insert, but still... a G3 with 6 sets of jaws, the woodworm screw, plastic case, wrench, picked up extra screws for the jaws before I lose one too, and I'm still under $300 for all of it.

Last edited:

Woodworking Vet

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Hey Matt, shipping would be in a flat rate padded envelope which is $8. I am out of envelopes but expect to have them by Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
David, send them my way. Send me your PayPal address in a PM and I'll get payment on the way. Thanks!

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
David, the step jaws (and some extras!) arrived yesterday. Thank you!

Woodworking Vet

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Is that everything @Woodworking Vet ?

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm in the VA this week and have limited access to my computer. Yes, all items except for the insert have been sold. It doesn't look like there is interest in the insert so I'm closing the thread.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm in the VA this week and have limited access to my computer. Yes, all items except for the insert have been sold. It doesn't look like there is interest in the insert so I'm closing the thread.

Get to feeling better David!