• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

"Ended" Woodworking Books for Sale or Trade

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
In my continuing effort to reduce my extensive library of woodworking books and magazines, here is a great deal. On each photo, the original price is shown if I can determine it. To see additional information on each of these books, you can search for them on Amazon and Google. The two Fine Woodworking magazines show their major contents on the cover. If you want more details about some or all, let me know and I can post additional photos.

If you'd like to trade something for them, I can always use rolling pins for my Etsy shop. Also looking for turned discs 7 inch diameter and 1" thick. Wood will be supplied by me.

Price for all shipped in a MFRB is $35.00. Media rates can't be used due to the magazines being included. If I take out the magazines, the price drops to $30 including the media shipping cost.

fullsizeoutput_5024.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5023.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5026.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5027.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5028.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_502b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_502c.jpeg

Last edited:

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
I haven't. I get the informed delivery email from usps. It showed it was coming but never did. I've tried to go back in my emails and pull it . Every one I try it says service unavailable.

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
The whole world is going crazy. I just got copied on a private email conversation between an attorney and her client about a paternity case. Has nothing to do with me and I don't know any of the people on the conversation. I responded to the client and he was totally baffled about how my name got on his email.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
We sent a package to my Sister In Law in Lake Charles LA last week. Yesterday it was in Shreveport LA, today it's in Colorado.......

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
It is just information on each piece and lots of photos. No measurements or blueprints.

Sad story, guy up the road died in November. He had been in bad shape the last few years. Wife is minimizing and moving out. We decided to help her clean. He had loads of magazines in his basement. Because of several wonderful molds, none were really safe to keep. His Fine Wood Working collection was 45 years worth. His MG magazines were 20 years worth. His Wood Magazine was also several years. I did save a few issues of The Home Craftsman from 1939. Just a sad shame to think of the waste they became with lack of care. Also sad thinking of the similar paths many of us tread.