• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Ended....WTB Outdoor themed medallions/coins

TurkeyHunter

ML Turkey Calls
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I watched a video of a guy making pot calls, and he inlaid a Louisiana state quarter with a turkey on it. Thought it was a cool addition, so looking for similiar items. But....searching for turkey coins gives me the country....not the bird!
Anybody know of a source for such things?
Thanks!
My daughter-In-Law gave me a whole bunch of these quarters sealed in plastic when I was inlaying them. I quit unless specifically requested as some many people are doing it now. I also use golf ball markers (coins used by golfers to mark their spot on the green so they can pick up the ball briefly). You can find all kinds of logos from college teams, etc. check eBay and Amazon. I’ve made calls with Auburn, Alabama, Kentucky, Florida State, Florida, Green Bay, etc. I don’t have any photos on my phone to post, but I am sure I posted some photos on Woodbarter in the past.

scootac

Reaction score
First name
George
My daughter-In-Law gave me a whole bunch of these quarters sealed in plastic when I was inlaying them. I quit unless specifically requested as some many people are doing it now. I also use golf ball markers (coins used by golfers to mark their spot on the green so they can pick up the ball briefly). You can find all kinds of logos from college teams, etc. check eBay and Amazon. I’ve made calls with Auburn, Alabama, Kentucky, Florida State, Florida, Green Bay, etc. I don’t have any photos on my phone to post, but I am sure I posted some photos on Woodbarter in the past.
Thanks for the suggestion!
Will have to see if they are plastic or metal......

scootac

Reaction score
First name
George
Found a bunch of quarters from AK, MT, SD, ND, CA. Places that I've ridden to on my motorcycle. I can look at them and have some great memories while waiting on a big ol gobbler to come in.

scootac

Reaction score
First name
George
Since I found a bunch of suitable quarters, I'm going to call an end to this.
Thanks all!