• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Enlon Tools Brand new in the crate!

MteerMan

Reaction score
First name
Gary
The Enlon Dealer in Clarksburg WV closed down years ago. Yesterday 4/24/2021 I found the guy that owned the building where the business was located. they did not pay rent so he kicked them out, he has all the tools that were in the warehouse. I just bought 4 tools from him for a very reasonable price, he gave me a deal because I bought 4 tools the Spindel sander shown below, 6-inch jointer planer, a 6 x 48-inch edge saner, and a 3HP dust collector. If anyone is interested I will be posting other pics when I get the other tools in a week or so.

Compaired to and exactly like the Grizzzly $1049.00 plus $179 S&H.

STILL in the SHIPPING CRATE 20 ish years old and worked great. here is 2 pics of the one I brought home Yesterday. The others he has to get out of the second story of his building so I can go get them.

20210424_155151.jpg 20210425_122050.jpg

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
That is awesome, that spindle sander looks like a tank!

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Congrats Gary, sounds like you will be all set up! Looks like you will have a combination gym/woodshop....:wink: