Facebook Question

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I don't know if my FB thingy is a page, a group, a business, a profile, or WTF it is but I can't find a way to look up other people/groups/pages/businesses. Let's start out by reiterating that I don't like FB for many reasons and this is just one. Anyway, here's my FB place maybe someone can tell me where the heck there's a "search" function because I sure don't see one. I'm trying to find a place called "Woodchuckers".

My FB Place

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
You are just old but wait. @Mike1950 can figure it out so you must be ......

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And look at this. 1st it tells me to create a Username for my Page, then it tells me I am not eligible. F#@^ FaceBook if I ever get my hands on Zuckerberg I'm gonna throat punch him.

wbfb2.jpg

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Oh yeah this is all I need now when I am being abused by FB the missipian piles on too......... :banghead:
Just want you to feel smarter than a missipian

Brink

There's nothing to see here
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Brink
I don't know if my FB thingy is a page, a group, a business, a profile, or WTF it is but I can't find a way to look up other people/groups/pages/businesses. Let's start out by reiterating that I don't like FB for many reasons and this is just one. Anyway, here's my FB place maybe someone can tell me where the heck there's a "search" function because I sure don't see one. I'm trying to find a place called "Woodchuckers".

My FB Place

The above link is a a personal profile

Brink

There's nothing to see here
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Brink
And look at this. 1st it tells me to create a Username for my Page, then it tells me I am not eligible. F#@^ FaceBook if I ever get my hands on Zuckerberg I'm gonna throat punch him.

View attachment 113233

On this Page, you are probably listed as a moderator. That means you can share posts, block profiles, and reply as the Page.
Administrators on the Page have full access to all the gizmos.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Swell. Just swell. I can't wait until FB is replaced with something more user friendly like it replaced myspace.

Bean_counter

Reaction score
First name
Michael
I agree with brink.. You need to switch over to your personal page you are listed as an admin or owner of the wood barter page. What you need to do is add me as admin on the WB and let me take it over :)

Click the top left "f" and that should takeyou to,your personal page

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
...What you need to do is add me as admin on the WB and let me take it over :)

I ain't got a problem with that at all. Ken is doing it now ask him if he wants a partner or if he wants a break as I don't think he has much time for it and could probably use the help. I'm cool widit.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Mike can you post the link where that pic of the FBE vase on the lathe is?