First Show

Ray D

Reaction score
First name
Ray
That’s fantastic. Good to see ya back doing what you love to do. Good luck on your sales. Looks like a nice selection.

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
So good to see a table with all of your creations! Don’t know who your audience will be, but hope they bring a lot of money with them! Chuck

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
The first show is in a hospital? I guess in Florida that gets more traffic than anything else. Perhaps start building things for your target demographic, think rascal hood ornaments, stabilized wood denture holders, hard candy holders that fit in a pocket, tissue and toilet paper wood Coverings, you know... useful things your market is needing.

Good luck and glad you're back on your feet.

Last edited:

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Great looking setup, good to see you back at it Lou! What us the acorn thing, a box? Good luck my friend!

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
Good luck Lou! You've got a nice display of items there. :)

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
@Lou Currier The guy behind you and to your right knows how to market to his target demographic. Look at what he is using for a display rack, something they all will have in their homes. Really says, "This is how it will look if you buy it." You are going to need to step up your game if you want to compete against his marketing skills brother. Selling the Pipe challenge pipe in a hospital? You have no morals Lou, I like it...

:sofa:

Last edited:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Looks nice, hope you have some fun at it.