• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Flint Michigan Members?

Kevin

Wood is good.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I may be buying something in Flint from an individual. If I do, I'd like to pay someone or send them some wood in order to meet the guy at his house or in a busy public parking lot if you prefer, to make the buy for me after looking the item over first. If it goes through it will happen next week. If anyone is interested PM me for details.

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
Sounds shady... I wish I was closer.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
You could probably retire after this score. If you don't get caught. :secret:

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
I've seen Smokey and the Bandit about a hundred times, so I'm pretty sure I'm qualified.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
My parents live a little under an hour north of Flint, but there's no way my dad has the time to take any sort of trip to Flint, otherwise I'd try and talk to him about it for you. Especially with half of their vehicles broken down right now with him trying to fix them. (Including a Pontiac Torrent whose sensors and computer are acting up and it's in a constant state of thinking that it's rolling over!)

Maybe Greg might be able to make a run up there? He's not terribly far south, maybe 1 1/2 hours away or so?

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I'm in Kev, let me know the details. Flint is not that far away from me. Going to a car show and bbq for the rest of the day, check in later. I just saw this post.
Greg

Kevin

Wood is good.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Enjoy your time out Greg don't forget your camera!

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I just got home, I didn't take the camera to this one, the bigger one is coming up and I will take the camera for that one. A friend of mine has an all original 66 mustang with the straight six motor, it's red and for sale $12,000. I want it so bad but I have no place to store it and the timing is very bad right now. But what a cool car, not a fast hot rod, just very cool.