Flowers sent from the Woodbarter Family to Kevin's Family

TimR

Sawdust Engineer
Reaction score
First name
Tim
Well said Scott. Very thoughtful words without getting overly wordy. Just enough to hopefully let Terry, friends and family know that his connected family on WB is there as well.

NYWoodturner

Wood Spinner
Reaction score
First name
Scott
You can thank Colin for the message - I straight up stole it from him in the best wishes thread.
I'm from Kentucky and living in New York so there isn't an eloquent bone in my body...
I received confirmation that the flowers were delivered on time so Terry and the family know we are thinking about them.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Thanks Colin...and Scott. again. you guys did good....:good2:

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can thank Colin for the message - I straight up stole it from him in the best wishes thread.
I'm from Kentucky and living in New York so there isn't an eloquent bone in my body...
I received confirmation that the flowers were delivered on time so Terry and the family know we are thinking about them.

Thank you all but I can't take all the credit for that. It's an adaptation of something I heard once, probably in an old Western from the 40's with John Wayne. And I'll put Kevin up with John Wayne any day.

Clay3063

I'm a cantankerous old man, and I know it.
Reaction score
First name
Clay
Thank you both for very appropriate words and the gesture. I only wish there was some way to make the hurt go away for his family.

Terry Collins

Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Terry
Just to let everyone here at Woodbarter know, Scott has sent flowers on behalf of the entire Woodbarter community with the following message:

"You can judge a man's character by the size of the hole he leaves when he is gone " "You will be missed "
"From your Wood Barter Family "

Terry Collins

Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Terry
So beautifully worded! Thank you all so much for the love and kindness you have shown to us the Jaynes Family. There are no words to express my sincere appreciation to each and every one of you! Kevin did not make Woodbarter what it is today alone...you all have played a very significant part in making what it is today. We will continue to grow Woodbarter as a team! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
Most sincerely,
Terry Ann Jaynes